The Last Remnant PC Steam Giveaway
A few months have passed since I posted my very first article on this site. With Halloween approaching I decided to ‘celebrate’ and reward my visitors with a nice competition, giving them the chance to win a Steam game from me. Starting from today October 8th to November 8th (Italian time), you have the chance to take part in my The Last Remnant PC Steam Giveaway by clicking on this link, picking one or more options available to place your entry.
“Why did you choose this game instead of something more popular?”
If you have already been on my site before, you probably saw or even read my article/review about this game. The reason why I decided to pick this title instead of something else is because I want to spread it a bit more and eventually reach someone who may enjoy it as much as I did, since apparently not many people are aware of its existence but do love the content made by Square Enix so far.
“What do I have to do in order to participate?”
Just click on the provided link and choose your way to enter. However, if you’re interested in this game and would like to participate, please take a moment to check these simple guidelines (also included in the competition page):
- The game copy will be a digital one sent to the winner through Steam. Please do not request a physical copy because I won’t have it.
- Everyone with a Steam account is free to enter.
- Once the copy has been sent, please do not ask for a prize change if you don’t like the game. It’s not going to happen.
- The giveaway is open for any PC gamer out there, however if you are not into RPGs where many side quests are required to increase your rank and beat specific bosses/parts of the game, then I think you should consider a different type of giveaway. If you’re not sure yet you may want to read the review I linked above.
- The winner will be picked randomly and automatically. Once the competition is over I will personally contact the chosen one via email and a Steam ID will be required in order to proceed with the final purchase. If the winner will not respond within 7 days, I’ll pick another person from the list.
- If you choose the ‘comment on post’ option, be sure to actually comment and don’t just pretend you’ve done that. I will cross check to see if people have effectively left a message with that name, if not your entry won’t be considered valid.
“If I’m the winner, how will I be contacted?”
Gleam, the site used to generate this competition, alows me (and any other contest creator) to view the names and connected emails. Thus, if you are the winner, I’ll send you an email right away and let everyone else know publicly posting your name.
“I do not have a Steam account yet. Is that okay if I just make it for the competition?”
Yes, of course! You don’t need to show off your gaming library, as long as you have Steam you can receive the prize nonetheless.
“How can I be sure my PC will be able to handle the game?”
TLR is quite old by now and certainly doesn’t use the realistic graphics and shaders many recent titles have. Still, this game may require a certain capacity due to its effects, so you can check the Can U Run It site to see in details how your computer will handle it. Be sure you’ll be able to play smoothly before entering the competition.
That’s it, guys. If you have more questions please feel free to let me know in a comment below. Good luck! 😉
Such a great giveaway! I am so looking forward to playing this game. Thanks for this chance to win.
You’re welcome! I love this game and I’m glad I can offer this to someone else as well. Good luck!!